Ok, let’s retry this whole “blogging” thing
To be honest, I’ve never been a great blogger.
Early on in my career I used to be quite active on my first site, flog.co.nz. I’d document my frontend discoveries, like inventing how to customise radio buttons and checkboxes (a world first!), and my JS demos, like a JS-based ray-tracer.
This relaunch is designed to make it a bit easier for me to write.
- Github to host the code base
- Gatsby, to generate the site from React components
- React, for structuring the site
- GraphQL, for querying the data to drive the site
- Netlify, to host the site
- A customised version of the Novela theme